Monday, June 01, 2009

my sumner vacation! (May 13-24, '09) :D

hiyeeeeeee guys!!!



i SOOOOO missed blogging nowadays!!! haha... it's been a while since i lasted posted a blog (and it's not even my vacation at that time >.<).... so, practically throughout my summer vacation (which officially ends in sunday, huhu T_T), i have been bumming around.. hahaha!!! i'm TOO LAZY to post... but well, it's just me.. I'M THE EXACT DEFINITION OF LAZY WAHAHA...



anyways i've been meaning to post what has happened to my 11-day vacation at our angkan's ancestral house (though it's really not that ancestral... it's just that practically half of all the oliveros clan lives in that house, haha)... actually, not much has happened... my aunt's wedding, beach bonding with the other oliveros clans, going to anniversary of people with disabilities, and my most favorite... BAGUIO GETAWAY!!!


most of the pics with regards to the wedding and the beach trip are at my albums, so i'm really not going to rant on that... i'll just rant with regards to the anniversary of people with disabilities and our trip to baguio... ;)



anniversary for people with disabilities (May 20, '09):



the venue for the event was at the newly-built SM city rosales (which was just 4days old at that time).. the reason why we were there is because we (jason, daisy rose, uncle pepe and i) accompanied my cousin-slash-inaanak deo, which was invited by his therapists.. deo was diagnosed with cerebral palsy at an early age that's why he still undergoes therapy several times a week... well, back to the event, i just realized how lucky i am to have a normal life as a kid.. because practically all of the children there were disabled... some have autism or down's syndrome, some have deformities or missing limbs, and some were also diagnosed with cerebral palsy just like my cousin... when i look at them, i feel pity but that pity is overshadowed with admiration... with regards to them and to their parents... even just a simple Jolly Kiddie Meal can make their innocent faces smile.. and they always smile... and when i think of my cousin-slash-inaanank, even though he is sometimes bratty (because all of us spoil him all the time, haha), he can also be malambing as well.. and all the more we shower him with love and affection, mixed with patience. :D



oh, and i almost forgot that i bought the REST OF THE TWILIGHT SERIES IN SM ROSALES!!! as pathetic as it may be, i do not have the complete set of the twilight series, i just have the first book, and the rest are all .pdf files stored in my laptop... but when my cousin jason asked me to accompany him to national bookstore to buy his school supplies, i was surprised when he said to me, "ate, tingnan mo oh, may 'new moon' dun sa table"... waaaaa!!!! and much to my amazement, not only 'new moon' was there, but the rest of the TWILIGHT SERIES!!!! i may be dense but i have been looking for the books for like, ages now... haha... the last time i checked at sm pala-pala, they were out of stock, and so we needed to reserve copies, which i certainly didn't do because it takes a lot of time.. and patience.. and now they were all laid out to me!!! i instantly grabbed the remaining three books and though it was quite pricey (thank God i brought cash with me), it was worth all the wait. :D




my twilight series.. only the first two books are covered though >.<


and now my most favorite part.. OUR BAGUIO TRIP!!! (May 23, '09)


ok, i might be the most dense person you have ever known... but I SOOOOO MISSED THE CITY OF PINES... it's been a year since i went to baguio.. and for this trip it was extra special 'coz i was there for a very special mission....

remember during my previous blog that i SOOOOO wanted to have an iPod classic, 120gb?? for weeks i have been scouting for it that is quite close to my budget... when we went to MoA (when the tropa visited us here in cavite), i was shocked to find out that it costs almost 16,000php!!! WTH?!?!?! of course it wasn't still in my budget (a few thousand bucks short) that's why i didn't attempt to buy it... but when opportunity came and my tito (though i call him papa) said that we will go to baguio on the 23rd, i was ecstatic, but at the same time depressed... 'coz i thought i wouldn't be able to join them (because of our cards-out day).. luckily my parents were the ones who went to la salle to get my cards and so i was able to join them in baguio!!!!


halfway during the trip we stopped by the black lion for some picture-taking (actually it's just me who took pictures... i just asked them if we could just slow down a little bit coz i want to take a shot of the lion but instead, they pulled over and stopped! haha!)... i was laughing actually when i found out that deo is afraid of the lion! haha! we were teasing him to go out and take pictures, but he wouldn't budge, due to his phobia.. lol (practically he gets scared when he sees statues, big or small haha).. after that we went to a viewpoint site to take pictures (again) and to eat some snacks... okies, i admit that i was the only one (again) taking pictures... lol...

after that we went straight to the orchidarium in burnham park to drop of my grandmother who wants to buy some orchids.. while my other cousins were riding bikes in the biking part of the burnham park.. i, who was a little bit too old for biking (lol), just opted to follow my titos and titas who went to the market to buy HUMONGOUS AMOUNTS OF VEGETABLES!!!! i was SOOOO SHOCKED they had two VERY BIG SACK BAGS for the vegetables.... haha!!! i teased them, saying that they looked like they were doing catering service... lol.... anyways, after almost an hour of walking around, we went back to the orchidarium via taxi to meet up... 'coz it was almost 1pm and we haven't ate lunch....

so after that we went to camp john hay for a picnic!!! and boy, it has been SOOO long since i went to camp john hay.. around 4yrs i think?? >.<>

after that we went straight to SM Baguio... well, first, to complete my mission (lol) and to eat dinner... after the others have finished window shopping, me and my cousin jason scouted some stores to look for an iPod classic 120gb.... and to our surprise, WE SAW AN iPod CLASSIC THAT COSTS 13,000php!!! WAAAAAAA!!!! after that we immediately bought the iPod (with my tito, of course, to shoulder the remaining expenses.. lol) and there it is.. MY NEWEST BABY!!! *with a goofy smile on her face*


my newest baby... weeeeeee

so after that, we all went to Dencio's for dinner, and then went home.. at around 10pm >.<>

so much for my trip... lol... 'coz after this, i won't be having summer vacations anymore.... huhuhu!!! T_T

'til my next blog (which comes right after this :P)



0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com