Wednesday, December 24, 2008

♥MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!♥

it's been a while since i last posted in my blog, but i just wanna greet you guys...





funny but this christmas, i wasn't that very excited... i wonder why... other than the fact that it is the birth of our dear Jesus Christ, i wasn't really that anticipating for christmas... or is it the gifts? i don't know. i'm not even expecting a gift. funny isn't it? i think this would be the first christmas that i'm not expecting any gifts from anyone... coz i think throughout this year, i've been blessed with gifts i sometimes think i do not deserve... like my laptop and my phone.. some of you might thing i'm kinda mababaw to think of this but hey, i'm a sensitive person.. and sometimes i don't want to feel that i'm indebted.pero na sakin na eh. and i'm not complaining... i love my laptop, i love my phone, pero ayun lang. maybe i'm just in my emo mood swings again. haha!


anyways... we had a simple noche buena this year, as always.. since it's only the four of us... besides, medyo babangag bangag na ako kagabi because of the past early simbang gabi that i have been attending... anyways i managed to capture 2 pics... (i'm really not used to getting pictures of this kind, haha!)


Photobucket

bro, huling huli kang kumukuha ng hamon... hahaha

Photobucket

looks like my brother's mug (spongebob) is eyeing for the eggpie... hahaha


anyways that's how my christmas has been for this year... now i'm eagerly anticipating for the next celebration. NEW YEAR!!!






0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com