Sunday, April 05, 2009

my first (shocking!) week of summer classes and missin' 2-8.. :(( (and another shocker T_T)

OK now, so summer classes started last march 30... and what do i expect??

I NEVER THOUGHT SUMMER CLASSES COULD BE THIS... TOXIC!!!

well basically level 2's sked is divided into 2: for bsn21-24, funda (fundamentals of nursing and drug administration) comes first, followed by nutrition and dietetics (is the spelling even correct? lol) on the latter part of summer classes.. and my current block is bsn23, so i belong to that group. but..

goodness gracious!! i never thought funda would be this.. HARD!! basically everyday (and i mean EVERYDAY) we have 2-3 tests... others might think this is normal for us nursing students here in DLS-HSI (coz during the previous 2 sems, we normally have 4 tests during the whole day lol) but.. jeez!!! HEALTH CARE ONLY COMES ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK.. AND OUR FUNDA IS LIKE... EVERYDAY!!! could you imagine how TOXIC it is?!?!? for the whole we could collect a dozen quizzes.. @_@

so that boils down to.. what?? my body clock is drastically changed (again!).. when i go back in the dorm at around 5:30 PM, i just change clothes and SLEEP!! and then i wake up at around 11:30pm, 12 or 1am... i really became a night owl (again) coz that's the time i browse my notes, read, and tinker with my lappie for some internet surfing... so when i go to school, i literally look bangag.. hahaha :P

another thing.. my current block.. is like SOOOO serious man... i mean, i never thought i could be this quiet in my seat!! even though i have my previous 2-2 classmates (rachel,eman,jvee,carla) and my 2-8 classmates (gaile,diane,jethro,geros).. i am STILL quiet in class.. which i never expected.. but who wouldn't be quiet?? the whole class is basically quiet... lol... a week has passed and i don't even know my classmates names!! (which is weird because on the previous years i oredi know my classmate's names in a matter of a week)... it's SOOOO weird... but i don't blame them... i'm just sad about the school's regulation.. why do they have to reshuffle us even though NO ONE failed on the qualifying exams??? gosh...

which boils down to...

I SO FREAKIN' MISS THE 2-8 PEEPS.. as in!!! i miss the noisy, funny, kengkoy, kwela atmosphere that i experienced with 2-8.. with 2-8, we became close in a matter of a week... haiizzz... i SOOOOO really miss them :((

so anyways there goes my first week of classes... and before i say goodbye.. i just wanna drop a bomb to all ArJoe angels/TKA addicts..

THEY KISS AGAIN WOULD AIR (AGAIN) ON STUDIO23 IN APRIL 16 (1PM)!!!!!!

OMFG HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!?!?!?! *bawls* it's SOOOO fast!!! and we have our summer classes so i can't watch!!! huhuhu... i wish i never saw that ad... my dad was just channel surfing and he stopped at studio 23...and the advertisement appeared... waaaaahhh!!! imagine my reaction in front of my dad.. i couldn't help but shout OH MY GAAHHHHH!!! but anyways i think i could still watch a couple of eps.. coz i oredi calculated and i might be able to watch the 2nd half of the series (which is, by the way, my FAVORITE PART.. COZ ZS IS ALL-ROMANTIC..weee!!!).. summer classes ends up by around the first week of may anyway... so yeah, i can still watch!!! *squeals in happiness*

so there you have it.. another ranting from me.. hope you won't get tired of my rantings... hahaha!! :P

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com